1325 Lake Street
Fully detached, sun-drenched, 6 BR, 3 BA home on one San Francisco's most coveted, residential streets. This house has terrific bones and is perfect for a family with vision!
- Bonus rooms include office and three sun-rooms.
- Detached Garden-guest-cottage with adjoining garage
- Mostly finished basement with storage and private in-law suite.
- One block to Mountain Lake Park tennis courts, playground and picnic areas.
- Minutes to GGNRA trails, Lincoln Park Golf, Legion of Honor Museum and Baker Beach.
- Shop and dine at Laurel Village, plus Clement and Sacramento Street retail.
Lake District is named for Lake Street, which acts as the border between this delightful neighborhood and the Presidio. The big attractions for residents are many-fold, including good schools, substantial 100-year-old homes, and daily access to the open spaces of the Presidio, Baker Beach, and the Presidio Golf Course. Tennis and Basketball enthusiasts will find courts close by, along with a playground for younger children.
A well-manicured and affluent neighborhood, the streets are quiet and tree-lined, displaying a blend of stately, immaculate Edwardians and grand Victorians. Many of the area homes boast large backyards, providing a chance to escape the grind of city life, and giving kids a place to run. Schools, both public and private are exceptional. On the private side, Adda Clevenger Prep and the prestigious Katherine Burke School for girls offer a high caliber K-8 education. Frank McCoppin, the public elementary school has a notable reputation, having scored an 827 of the California API.
Clement Street, offers extensive shopping and dining for locals. The district is renowned for its variety of affordable ethnic restaurants, produce markets, and well-appointed specialty stores.
COMPASScalDRE# 01739593415.306.1174 direct
CompasscalDRE# 01309178415-902-9502 mobile